Breast Cancer… Men get it too
If you find you have breast cancer, you don’t have to go through it alone. There are other men who have had mastectomies, radiation, chemo therapy, hormone therapy and reconstruction. You can speak with them, ask questions, share stories…call our hotline at 800.877.8077 for more information.
Be Aware of the Symptoms
- A lump or swelling, which is usually painless
- Skin dimpling or puckering
- Nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness or scaling of the nipple or breast ckin
- Discharge from the nipple
Important information on
breast cancer in men.
This postcard was created by the men
in our breast cancer support group.
» Download the postcard
For further information, please contact:
Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program
p – 516.877.4320
e – email@example.com
Support Hotline: 800.877.8077