Share your feelings and experiences with us.
Breast cancer can cause many feelings to emerge, such as shock, confusion, fear, sadness anger and uncertainty. Our support groups provide the opportunity for participants to share their feelings and experiences with the guidance of social workers and social work interns.
Support Group Schedule
Self-Image and Sexuality
Mondays, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesdays, 12:30 -2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
We would like your input so we can form additional support groups. Please click the link below to take a short survey so we can help to provide you with the best service possible.
» Program Needs Assessment Form
To participate in any of our support groups:
All services are free and confidential. Call our hotline at 800.877.8077 for answers to your questions and concerns about breast cancer.
- Pre-registration is required.
- These groups and others are offered upon request.
- Additional groups can also be offered off-site, in the community.
- For information, questions, or to join a support group, call the Hotline at 800.877.8077 or Erin Nau, LCSW, Counseling/Education Coordinator, at 516.877.4314.
- Groups are held at the Adelphi Breast Cancer Program, Adelphi University School of Social Work, Garden City, NY.
» Get travel directions